16.10.11

drip, drip, drop.

Your to-do list:
1) Hold down the 'ctrl' button + click this and just listen.
2) Look at these photos I took back in June, while stood barefoot in the
middle of the road, in a ever-expanding puddle, catching droplets
of rain on my lens, lips and lashes.
3) Imagine you, too, are stood barefoot in the rain with me + try to love the rain as much as I do.
(go on, I dare you... try! :))

***
















***

p.s. I know they're rather same-y, (this is a bit of a nothing-post, really) but I wanted to post them all as a whole, altogether.
p.p.s. In case you haven't guessed, I love the rain. ♥♥♥
p.p.p.s. I hope you like them, however repetitive and boring they may be. ♥ :)

(Oh, and one final 'p.s.')

p.p.p.p.s. To anybody out there, whomever is actually lovely enough to spend the time to actually look at and read my posts, (I don't deserve you!) get ready for a massive surge of posts! I have finally got an internet connection again after a month and a half of beings sans l'internet, and so I have a massive backlog of collections of the many photos I took over the summer holidays, to share with you! So, if you're interested, keep your eyes peeled :) I hope you're all happy and well and that you're having a lovely weekend! ♥

Lots of love,
Mari-ann xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment