24.7.12

raspberry dreamcake.























***

Last month, I saw that Nirrimi posted a link to a blog with a recipe for a raw cashew dreamcake (in the end, once I'd made it, I called it a 'raspberry dreamcake') that she was going to make for Matt's birthday and I just had to give it a go! It was so fun to cook again and try something new... These are the photos that I took at almost each step of the recipe while Emmy and I prepared and put everything together in the kitchen! (I've realised that I really like taking pictures of things as they go along to a final result!) :) On a side note, I really want to try and start introducing more raw foods and meals into my diet to see if I can reap the apparent benefits of it all! I'll let you know how that all goes as time goes by.
If you'd like to have a go, click on the link above for the recipe and all of the ingredients! Hope you're all happy and well, and, if you do try to make this, or anything else really, I hope you have lots of fun :)

Lots of love, Mari-ann 

No comments:

Post a Comment